Hyatt Room Attendant - Housekeeping in MELBOURNE, Australia
About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As a casual Room Attendant in Housekeeping, you will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to guest whilst conducting cleaning duties in the assigned place of work, transforming rooms into a home away from home for our guests. Working amongst a team of 60, you will support the Housekeeping Manager the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose. This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Servicing all allocated guest rooms in accordance with instructed training and bran standards
- Cleaning of guest rooms adhering to the standards required by the department and hotel
- Restock and clean the trolley according to established procedures
- Use correct cleaning techniques to clean following OHS regulations
- Check and restock room supplies including beverage supplies
- Report lost and damaged items to the Housekeeping Management team
- Work closely with Front Office in order to release rooms at the allocated times
Maintain guest corridors and report any spillage to the Housekeeping Management team Qualifications
Previous experience in Housekeeping within a hotel environment (four or five star hotel experience is preferred) or similar fast-paced, cleaning services environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to act consistently with clear ethics and values in accordance to confidentially
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5 star grooming standards
The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: MEL001422
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.