Hyatt Guest Service Officer - (Guest Experience - Japanese) in MUMBAI, India
· Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
· Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
· Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.· Ensures that Front Office employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in line with our purpose. · Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests. · Ensures that all guest details are entered correctly in accordance with the principles of clean data. We require a profile who speaks Japanese fluently (Indian origin only)
Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000701
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.