Hyatt Guest Service Officer - (Guest Experience - Japanese) in MUMBAI, India
· Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
· Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
· Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.· Ensures that Front Office employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in line with our purpose. · Works closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests. · Ensures that all guest details are entered correctly in accordance with the principles of clean data. We require a profile who speaks Japanese fluently (Indian origin only)
Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000701