Hyatt Sales Coordinator in MUMBAI, India
• Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
• Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele.
• Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems. If no immediate solution can be found, to ensure that the necessary follow-up is conducted in a timely manner.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Assists to conduct extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
• Be aware of community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel’s financial performance.
• Ensures that the relevant information of all allocated Accounts is being updated regularly in the record or electronic database system.
• In the absence of the Director of Sales/ Sales Manager/ Sales Executive, responds to all telephone calls or inquiries, ensures information/ messages are accurately received and relayed to the managers concern in a timely manner.
• Follows up sales leads whenever required or assigned by the Sales Managers/ Executives.
• Prepares, compiles and distributes the weekly/ monthly reports in a timely manner.
• Ensures the activities/events log book is being accurately maintained.
• Assists in the compilation of Market Surveys and Competitor Researches report.
• Assists in the distributions of relevant hotel information to clients when required.
• Assists/participates in sales blitz.
• Maintains good relationship with the established clientele and provides all necessary assistance when required.
• Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guests needs and expectation are being met.
• Prepares and ensures all Events Orders are distributed to concerned department on a timely manner.
• Assists the Sales Manager/ Executives to follow up on all matters in the absence of the Sales Manager/ Executives.
• Ensures services provided are always carried out according to defined standards with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operation Manual.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of hotel facilities, features and services.
• Ensure that brand standards have been implemented.
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000709
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.