Hyatt Housekeeping Office Coordinator - AM in ORLANDO, Florida
The Housekeeping Office Coordinator assists with all office duties of the housekeeping department such as monitoring guest requests, running reports, answering phones and communicating with other departments. This position has a high level of guest phone contact. This person must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft word and excel and have the ability to type 25 wpm. Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Opera and/or HotSoS a plus
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ORL005721
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.