Hyatt Storeroom Attendant in ORLANDO, Florida
The storeroom attendant is responsible for logging, releasing and inventorying items in the storeroom area. This person must be able to lift a moderate to heavy weight and have basic communication skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Some computer knowledge preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to push and pull carts weighing approximately 100 up and down inclines
- Ability to bend, walk, stand, kneel, climb, reach and walk on a continuous basis
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: ORL005569
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.