Hyatt Stage Revenue Management - (h/f) in PARIS, France
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
The Revenue Management Trainee will work alongside our revenue management team supporting our international hotel client portfolio in the daily yield operations. Data extraction from management information systems
o Data processing, analysis and report generation o Daily, weekly & monthly reporting including the preparation of strategy meeting o Competitive benchmarking o Revenue Management system usage including forecast, pricing and length of stay implementation o Distribution audits o Market analysis and research o Minimum 2 special projects for the 6 month internship
- Currently enrolled in College or University
- Experience in revenue management is a plus
- Must already have EU student permit / visa
- Studying hotel management / revenue management
- Experience in Front Office, Reservation or Sales Department
- The trainees must be organized and possess strong analytical skills
- Extremely motivated and result driven
- English mandatory
- Minimum of 5/6 monthse.
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003542
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.