Hyatt Security Officer - Part Time in PERTH, Australia
AboutHyatt Regency Perth
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities - to find out more visit us online at: www.perth.regency.hyatt.com
About the Role
As an energizing and confident Part Time Security Officer, you will join our creative and diverse Front Office Team, connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth.
Some of our associate benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discounted meals and uniform provided
- Learning & Development opportunities
Complimentary and discount accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide
- *Main Responsibilities
Ensuring the safety of guests and employees
- Providing customer service to hotel guests
- Conducting patrols of the hotel
- Protection of hotel property
- Administering First Aid and Emergency Producers
- Previous experience as a Security Officer preferably the accommodation/hospitality industry
- Current First Aid certification
- Hold Security Licenses and Police Clearance
- Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PER000341
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.