Hyatt Banquet Server in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel -/An Unbound Collection by Hyatt/, has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. The deep-rooted history of The Bellevue Hotel connects guests with distinctive architecture, modern and spacious rooms, elite events and dining fit for any special occasion. Magnificent stories abound waiting to be discovered.
Banquet servers are responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
As a valued member of Hyatt’s team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight and to carry a tray for plated food service * Candidates must have open availability * The ideal candidate will have previous hotel banquet serving experience * Candidates must have a thorough understanding of upscale banquet service and the required steps of service * Available to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, days, evenings and weekends * Professional communication, presentation, and service etiquette
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001682
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.