Hyatt Cook 1 in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel -/An Unbound Collection by Hyatt/, has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. The deep-rooted history of The Bellevue Hotel connects guests with distinctive architecture, modern and spacious rooms, elite events and dining fit for any special occasion. Magnificent stories abound waiting to be discovered.
The Entry Level Cook 1 is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires culinary supervision and training.
As a valued member of Hyatt’s team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match
* Requires fair communication skills * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Ability to stand for long periods of time * Capable of performing repetitious duties * Previous line cook experience preferred * ServSafe certification preferred * Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, nights, weekdays, weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001686
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.