Hyatt Spa Treatment Coordinator-Royal Palms Resort & Spa-(Full-Time) in PHOENIX, Arizona
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Spa Coordinators host and foster an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Primary responsibilities include scheduling treatments, guest registration, processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash, as well as maintaining the spa facility. As a Spa Coordinator you will be responsible for spa reservations, whether it is a deluxe spa package or an individual spa treatment. This position is also responsible for making product and treatment recommendations to spa guests. This individual promotes wellness and serves as the final point of contact for an exceptional spa experience.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Basic computer skills required
- Spa or hotel experience preferred
- Shift hours can vary as the spa is open every day 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. Shifts would potentially be 7:30 am-3:30 pm, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm or 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm including weekends and holidays. Full time would be 30-40 hours a week.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization: Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHO002265
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.