Hyatt Chef de Partie in SAINT KITTS, Saint Kitts and Nevis
As the Chef de Partie, you will assist to oversee the assigned kitchen section/station in the outlet and ensure that it runs according to the hotel’s strategies and performance standards whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. You will be responsible to assist in the organising and setting up of the kitchen section as effectively as possible, monitor food and operating costs, manage and reduce wastage. You will also prepare consistent, high quality food products and provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Culinary or Hospitality management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie/Commis in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading a diverse team with varying degrees of experience and talents will be an advantage.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- Simple spoken and written English.
- Pleasant disposition, well-groomed and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Primary Location: Saint Kitts and Nevis-Saint Kitts-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SAI001127