Hyatt Yoga Instructor in SAINT KITTS, Saint Kitts and Nevis
The Yoga/Meditation Instructor is responsible for instructing various levels of/hatha/yoga classes and related yoga and meditation offerings. Teach one/one and group sessions of yoga and meditation. Participate fully in the functioning of the yoga/meditation department and the resort organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Facilitation and problem solving skills vital.
- Detail oriented, creative, and flexible.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team player.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- CPR/AED and First Aid EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimal 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification, 500 hours preferable. At least 2 years of prior teaching experience with various populations. Proficient knowledge of Miraval Philosophy and Mindfulness Applications.
- 2 years prior experience with management preferred as well as experience with educational programming and personal holistic practice
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization. Ability to provide clear communication to team members.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Primary Location: Saint Kitts and Nevis-Saint Kitts-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Health Club
Req ID: SAI001045
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.