Hyatt Engineering Assistant Director in SANTA CLARA, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Engineering Assistant Director is responsible for the oversight of the operation of the hotel. This includes the inside as well as the outside of the building. This person must be knowledgeable in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Electrical Engineering.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Electrical Engineering
- Must have hotel or building management experience (typically with Hyatt)
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Primary Location: US-CA-Santa Clara
Organization: Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: SAN019973
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.