Hyatt Guest Relations Manager - Front Office in SEOUL, South Korea
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt’s strategic priorities and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations .
- The Guest Relations Manager is responsible to assist the Front Office / Assistant Front Office Manager in managing the guest service department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Concierge operation and administration.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Guest Relations Manager.
- Good problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: KR-Seoul
Organization: Park Hyatt Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: SEO000951