Hyatt China Digital Technical Lead - Greater China in SHANGHAI, China
· This role will help transform the China market digital customer experience using powerful architectures, technologies, and digital tools to maximize the business opportunities in China.
· Analysis of the current IT architectures - assess the current and local required future capabilities. Provide a solution as to how will evolve in the context of a broader, end-to-end and fully integrated China Digital Experience Architecture.
· Establish a Conceptual Architecture indicating the recommended digital technology solutions (global strategic & local).
· Review the current China business objectives and desired capabilities and provide a recommendation of how these can be delivered in a broader program, which could span the China Digital Experience Architecture.
· Responsible for designing the technical architecture in conformance to the Business Requirements Specification (BRS).
· Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for project developments
· Manage vendors to ensure successful delivery of all aspects of the projects.
· Responsible for managing technical risks on the projects. Communicates and enforces coding standards.
· Creates partnership with product manager to give technical assistance with important decisions. Elaborates quality requirements and drive technical evaluation.
Keeps product manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and business department.
Requirement：· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management § 3 years in technology architect roles § 3 years providing technical leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams · Proven experience in developing digitalarchitecture`s for multi-national companies in China using a mix of global and local technology solutions. · Extensive knowledge of the China digital ecosystem; · Able to provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities, operating models, the role of digital and the role of the digital platform in enabling business strategy. · Able to lead the current state assessment & gap analysis of digital needs and capabilities. · Conceptualization Skills – Ability to create product architecture, evaluate and foresee the applicability of diverse architectural designs relative to the product. · Guidance and management of Global and China local delivery teams · Driving the collaboration with business area(s), and technology vendors to ensure that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan. · Experience in enterprise integration patterns and API management frameworks · Excellent oral and written communication skills (incl. English), with an ability to articulate technical conversations with all stakeholders at all levels. · Preferably, Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and best practices. An IT architecture background in hospitality, or retail industries is a plus
Primary Location: CN-Shanghai
Organization: Hotel Management (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHA002110
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.