Hyatt Team Leader - Guest Services Centre in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Andaz Singapore, the first Andaz hotel in South East Asia, is strategically located in the city's up-&-coming Ophir-Rochor district, sets to offer the rich cultural experiences embedded in the neighborhood, authentically. Andaz meaning “personal style” in Hindi, is infused with character and weaves itself into the fabric of its locale. The hotel's design will reflect the vibrant, creative and energetic culture of Singapore's expanding Central Business District (CBD), as well as the inspiring and unscripted style set forth by Andaz. At Andaz, we set the stage to ignite creative minds and bring eclectic souls together, be it guests or colleagues.
Come join us to express your Andaz as *Team Leader – Guest Services Centre *(conventionally known as Call Centre) if the following describes you.
You are a good communicator, service-oriented and passionate in achieving customer satisfaction. You are a good team-player and at the same time, an inspiring leader who is able to guide your team members to perform at the highest standards consistently. You are also a confident individual who is capable of multi-tasking, willing to learn and take on new challenges.
As the Team Leader – Guest Services Centre, you will be responsible to provide anexcellent and consistent level of service to your guests. You will also assist the Assistant Manager - Guest Services Centre in guiding the team to ensure the smooth andefficient running of the Guest Services Centre within the Rooms Division, in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Possesses minimum G.C.E. "O" levels.
- 1-2 years of experience in hotel or call centre operations will be an added advantage.
- Good communication, telephone, interpersonal and customer relations/service skills.
- Good problem-solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills in the use of MS Office, email, Opera and PABX Systems will be an asset.
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Able to work shifts, on weekends and public holidays. * Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Andaz Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: SIN000576
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.