Hyatt Guest Services Officer – Communications – Part Time in SYDNEY, Australia
- Responsible for facilitating efficient communications for both guests and employees both within the hotel and for external communications.
- Confidently operates switchboard consoles, paging system, and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Handles personal wake-up calls as requested with accuracy, whether they be automatic programmed or personal wake-up calls.
- Acts proficiently in all aspects of emergency procedures. Remains calm, alert, and efficient in the event of a major incident or problem at the hotel and maintains professional discretion.
- Be fully conversant in all hotel products and services in order to handle guest enquiries efficiently and courteously.
- To log all requests and to ensure that the required follow up actions occurs within 15 minutes
* Good Telephone and communication skills * Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office. * Good organisational skills * Able to work well under pressure * Fluent in English * 6 months experience in a hotel of comparable standards is desired
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001446
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.