Hyatt Front Office Agent - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
Guest Relations is a liaison and a guest advocate from the time they check-in to their departure. Checking guests in/out of Resort PMS, while ensuring billing is accurate and maintained throughout the stay. Recommending and booking Spa Treatments, Programming experiences and any other items a guest should need. The Guest Relations Agent will tour all new guests throughout the Resort and to their individual room assignments following the check-in process. Guest Relations Agents will form a relationship with each guest and ensure every need is met throughout the stay. Guest Relations will communicate with all other departments within the resort to ensure requests are filled.
- Greets arriving guests with a Miraval welcome drink.
- Check guests into PMS system and obtains credit for the stay.
- Maintains guest's folios and checks guests out of PMS system.
- Inform guests with a deep understanding of all Spa offerings, Programming Experiences and be able to add, change and cancel appointments within the PMS system.
- Follow up with all departments to ensure guests requests and issues are taken care of within expected time.
- Send apology and service recovery when issues do arise and be and advocate for the guest.
- Take advance amenity orders, collect fees and disseminate to appropriate department.
- Participate in Spa and Programming offerings on a continual basis.
- Inform Supervisor immediately of any issues a guest is having during their stay.
- Be able to tour guests thru property throughout the day.
- Communicate excessively with other team members to ensure guest's stays are perfect.
- Assist other associates.
- Fill in as the resort operator as necessary.
- Assist with luggage as necessary.
- Must be proficient with time management and multi-tasking.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good understanding of the basic math skills, balancing accounts and posting debits and credits.
- Must be able to grasp the technology of the Resorts PMS systems, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks.
Able to think and work independently while making decisions that benefit guests and the Resort.
Education and/or Experience
High School Graduate or GED equivalent. Prior experience (one year) working face to face with the public while interfacing with technology.
Ability to correspond with guests electronically with correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure. Guest relations must be able to verbally interact appropriately and at a luxury level with all guests from all different backgrounds.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for up to eight hours. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Agents will be exposed to the elements during shift while touring the property.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: TUC000284