Hyatt Turndown Attendant - Housekeeping - Full-Time in TUCSON, Arizona
To provide evening housekeeping service to guest rooms by freshening room and restocking as well as fulfilling other guestsrequests.
/Duties and Responsibilities:/ List what will be accountable for doing
- Report to work in a clean and pressed uniform including a name tag and a SMILE
- Review nightly room assignment, making note of VIPs, Valetdeliveriesandany otherspecialrequests.
- Gather supplies and stock Turn Down cart
- Turn down bed according to standards
- Empty trash
- Check patio and empty ashtray ifpresent.
- Draw curtains fully and neatly
- Lock patio door and screen.
- Leave only the nightstand lamps and entry light on.
- Tidy room and returnamenities
- Fold guest cloths and arrange neatly
- Pair and neatly arrange shoes.
- Removesoiled room service dishes
- Cleanused glasses andmugs
- Close TVcabinetand return remote.
- Replaceor re-hang towels
- Rinse sink and dry out.
- Make sureToiletand cleaned and the TP is refolded.
- Ensure bathroom floor is clean and dry.
- Ensure tub/shower is clean and dry.
- Bring dirty linendown to laundry at end of shift.
- Deposit all trash and recyclables into properreceptacles.
- Clean off golf carts.
- Clean off TD carts
- Clean the Housekeeping office andstorerooms.
- Complete all Turn Down Housekeeping reports.
- Re-fill chemical bottles for Room Attendants. * Report any maintenance items or special HSKP needs to supervisor.
- Any other responsible request from Management or other resort personnel.
- Attend scheduled meetings and training.
- Adhere to groom standards.
- Have a positive attitude and work together with co-workers
- Pick up any trash on the rounds.
- Follow properrecyclingprocedures.
- Have basic reading and writing skills
- Have good attention to details
- Be able to drive a golf cart
- Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and taste or smell
- Must be able to work in all types of weather and at night
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000262
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.