Hyatt Regency Club Concierge | Seasonal in US, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Regency Clubs at Hyatt are exclusive, private lounges that cater to VIPs and frequent stay members. These clubs offer a variety of food and beverage services as well as current periodicals and the latest in media options and technology. In addition to refreshing the lounge, the Regency Club Concierge is responsible for answering questions and making reservations or recommendations. This position offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a relaxed environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- Availability to work holidays is required.
- Open availability over the summer season is required.
- This is a seasonal position with a start date of 5/25/18 and end date of 9/3/18
- TABC Certification is required
- Prior Food & Beverage experience is preferred.
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: BAS003628
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.