Hyatt Communication & Marketing Coordinator in France
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
Your main duties :
- Administrative assistance for Communication team
- Management of database
- Redaction of communication content in French & English
- Support on editorial projects
- Creation of the monthly press review
- Management of press analyze
- Follow up on journalists booking
- Logistic management of event projects / photoshooting
- Community Management
- Content creation for social media channels
- Creation & management of editorial calendar for social media channels
- Reporting of social media & guest satisfaction platforms
Close cooperation with communication department & regional digital marketing team
Minimum 2 years work experience in a luxury international brand.
Computer skills in MS Office, Envision will be an asset.
You must be fluent in English.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France
Organization: Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Public Relations
Req ID: LE-000956
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.