Hyatt Director of Digital Marketing - France in France
Description:The Director of Digital Marketing France is responsible to define the local marketing strategy, to adapt the global marketing strategy and to implement action plans accordingly.
It will impact growth revenues, brand preferences and the visibility of the hotels in all online platforms. He reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing - France and the office is based at Park hyatt Paris Vendôme.
The perimeter of this position includes : defining strategies and marketing actions by integrating major digitals tools (SEM, SEO, writing and optimizing contents, email, displays...), the management of agencies and advertising platforms for France.
He will collaborate with the Marketing & Communication Team of each hotel.This position requires to analyze, advise and train teams.
Strategy,Collaboration and Budgets :**
To Define the marketing budget for digital activities by collaborating with hotels and to ensure the follow up,
To advise regarding the Hyatt procedures and tools, to ensure their respect and to implement new processes in order to improve the use of marketing tools and to develop team performances,
To work closely with global and area teams (brand, data analysis, Sales, Technology, Revenue, ...) in order to identify growth opportunities and actions to implement,
To follow digital trends in hospitality sector and other industries in order to share it with hotel teams and your counterparts in Europe,
To Define KPIs and to mesure actions efficiency.
Management of the digital team (3 people)
Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Operational etc.)
To support hotels in order to ensure that information on their websites are relevant and updated,
To develop pro actively recommendations and action plans with the Marketing & Communication Team of each hotels,
To support hotels needs in photos and videos contents,
To manage agencies and partners,
To look for marketing opportunities (partnerships with providers or external companies)
- To conduct digital marketing watch and to produce trainings: trend reports, case studies, best practice...
- To set up the campaign agenda
- To ensure trimestrer, semi-annual and annual performance reportings
- To audit: SEO, websites contents, online listings , ad copies...
- 8 years experience in digital marketing is required. An experience in communication or marketing agency will be appreciated.
- Being creative and to share innovative ideas
- To understand and handle : PPC, SEO, content strategy, social media and to influence marketing
- Management of marketing tools (Adobe, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Experienced in project management
- Excellent communication skills writing and speaking French and English
Primary Location: France
Organization: Hyatt France
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: FRA000213
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.