Hyatt Human Resources Coordinator in Saint Kitts and Nevis
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist with greeting all visitors, employees and applicants while maintaining the day-to-day administrative function of a highly active Human Resources office. Responsibilities will include maintenance of incoming calls, walk in inquiries, special projects, coordination of certain employee relations events, maintenance of the office environment including administrative responsibilities and assisting with general benefit issues. Additionally this person will support and assist with the welcoming of new hires, maintaining files and providing support for the employment process.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- You're more than welcome. *
The Ideal Candidate will also Possess the Following Traits
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all colleagues and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- 1 years HR generalist experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year Microsoft Office Suite
Primary Location: Caribbean Islands-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: SAI001186
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.