Hyatt Recreation Attendant in Saint Kitts and Nevis
The Recreation Attendant will be responsible for providing exceptional service to guests at the pool and beach area while ensuring a safe environment. The Recreation Attendant is also responsible for greeting guests in pool areas ensuring that the entire area is clean and properly set up prior to the opening of the pools for example restocking towels, providing assistance with pool equipment. The Recreation Attendant will also execute recreational activities with our guests including outdoor games, arts & crafts and sport activities.
- Must have full availability and flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to walk long distances for long periods of time
- Should be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Ability to work outdoors
Primary Location: Caribbean Islands-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: SAI001174
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.