Hyatt Human Resources Manager - Hyatt Regency Xuzhou in XUZHOU, China
* You will assist Cluster Director of Human Resources in the smooth and efficient running of the the Human Resources Division and the implementation of Hyatt’s values throughout the hotel to achieve Hyatt's purpose. * Your focus will be to recruit associates that possess core skills and leader profile to provide exceptional service to colleagues and guests, and the administration of associate benefits and salaries. * You will develop a culture where all associates are treated with respect, and provide engaging activities that will inspire them be their best.
* You will support managers in managing departmental payroll and in filling their manpower needs.
* You will be tasked to deliver HR services to all associates and you will manage a team composed of an assistant manager, officer and coordinators.
* This role is perfect for someone who is fun loving and enjoys working with people at all levels, winning their trust and helping them and the business to meet their goal. * You will have a friendly and caring personality while maintaining professional relationships within the organization.
* You have well-developed leadership skills, high level of empathy and organizational skills.
* Your well established relationships with external manpower providers will help you be successful in fulfilling of manpower needs of the hotel in a timely and efficient manner. * Mandarin Chinese is essential for this job and Beijing experience is preferred.
Primary Location: CN-32-Xuzhou
Organization: Hyatt Regency Xuzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: XUZ000006
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.